MORNING NEWS HEADLINES (18th Feb 2020)
• JSW Energy: Company will buy 1,050 MW GMR Kamalanga Energy for Rs 5,321 crore.
• KPI Global: Company bags order for executing solar power project of 900KW capacity from JPB Fibers, Surat.
• Orissa Minerals: Belkundi Iron & Manganese Mine gets the nod for iron ore production and Manganese Ore enhancement in Odisha.
• Lloyds Metals and Energy: Company on Feb 20 to consider fundraising via preferential issue of securities to promoters and strategic investors.
• Grasim Industries: Board approves raising Rs 500 crore via NCDs on a private placement basis.
• Payment of AGR dues to slash fiscal deficit to 3.5% in FY20: SBI economists
• Moody's cuts India's 2020 growth forecast to 5.4% amid coronavirus fears.
• JSW Steel gets NCLAT's approval to acquire Bhushan Power for Rs 19,700 cr.
• Sebi to come out with circular to prevent Karvy-like incidents: Ajay Tyagi
• Bank of Baroda falls 4% as Calcutta HC asks RBI to take action against it.
• Muthoot Finance share price jumps 17% after the company reported a strong Q3 performance.
• SBI Cards gets Sebi’s go ahead to float IPO.
• India becomes 5th largest economy, overtakes UK, France: Report
• Reliance Industries to merge media, distribution businesses into Network18.
• SpiceJet inducts two A 320 planes.