Morning News Headlines
• Kotak Mahindra Bank: The lender said the Reserve Bank has granted its final approval for reducing promoters' stake in the bank to 26 percent.
• Vodafone Idea: Brickwork Ratings has downgraded the rating on the company's non-convertible debentures, aggregating to Rs
2,500 crore, from 'BWR BBB-' to 'BWR BB-'.
• Jayant Agro-Organics: CRISIL has revised the company's long-term ratings as 'CRISIL BBB+/Negative' and short-term ratings as 'CRISIL A2'.
• NIIT: The company has declared an interim dividend of 8 per equity share and fixed the record date as March 3, 2020, for the purpose.
• Asian Paints: The company has fixed record date as March 4, 2020, for the purpose of the second interim dividend.
• Sunil Mittal, Birla meet FM as AGR crisis looms over telecom sector.
• Saving 'big trade deal with India' for later, says Trump ahead of visit
• Country's financial institution sector may continue to face challenging operating environment, according to a report by Fitch Ratings.
• Aurobindo Pharma soars 19% as Unit IV receives EIR with VAI status from FDA.
• Coronavirus outbreak to have limited impact on India, says RBI Governor
• Wipro expects 15 pc of domestic lighting sales from smart segment in 2 years.
• Debt funds see inflow of over Rs 94,000 crore in December quarter on fund infusion in liquid funds.
• BHEL bags battery energy storage system order under TERI consortium project.
• Govt considering compulsory registration for paper imports.
• Cabinet approved the allocation of Rs 4,460 crore for dairy farming and the same will benefit 95 lakh farmers of the country.