Morning News Headlines (7th Feb 2020)
• Wipro: Company bagged multi-year strategic IT deal from Marelli.
• Hero MotoCorp: Q3 profit rises 14.5 percent to Rs 880.4 cr, revenue drops 11 percent to Rs 6,996.7 cr YoY.
• Aurobindo Pharma: Q3 profit dips 1 percent to Rs 705.3 cr, revenue rises 11.9 percent to Rs 5,895 cr YoY.
• Bata: Q3 profit rises 13.6 percent to Rs 117.2 cr, revenue increases 6.5 percent to Rs 829.6 cr YoY.
• Akzo Nobel: Q3 profit jumps 27.5 percent to Rs 77 cr, revenue dips 7.2 percent to Rs 727 cr YoY.
• India should double credit growth to 15% for $5 trn economy by '25: Bankers.
• Vodafone Idea set to drop brand 'Idea' from postpaid services.
• RBI policy: Repo rate unchanged at 5.15%; MPC retains accommodative stance.
• Oil major Total to invest $510 mn for 50% stake in JV with Adani Green.
• Sun Pharma's Q3 profit before tax declines 22% to Rs 1,351.3 crore.
• NCLT allows Indiabulls group companies plea to secure assigned loans.
• Reliance Industries says oil purchases from Venezuela in compliance with US sanctions.
• JSW Steel bags 4th iron mine in Odisha auctions.
• Merger process major challenge for PSBs in near future: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar
• BSNL, MTNL won’t be closed, efforts being made to revive them: Govt in Rajya Sabha