Morning News Headlines (6th Feb 2020)
• Cadila Healthcare: Q3 profit down 26.8 percent to Rs 373.9 crore, revenue up 1.7 percent to Rs 3,638.1 crore YoY.
• Brigade Enterprises: Q3 profit down 31.6 percent to Rs 40.9 crore, revenue down 19.7 percent to Rs 552.2 crore YoY.
• HPCL: Q3 profit down 29 percent to Rs 747.2 crore, revenue up 16.2 percent to Rs 70,749.4 crore QoQ.
• Ajanta Pharma: Q3 profit jumped 61 percent to Rs 108 crore, revenue rose 34 percent to Rs 651 crore YoY.
• Engineers India: Q3 profit climbed 19.5 percent to Rs 111.8 crore, revenue surged 53.7 percent to Rs 899.2 crore YoY.
• Airtel will not bid for 5G spectrum at Trai recommended price: CEO Vittal
• Confident of meeting Rs 11.7-trn direct tax collection target in FY20: CBDT
• Russia's largest oil producer Rosneft keen to bid for BPCL: Report
• IOC signs annual deal on option to buy crude from Russia's Rosneft
• Bharti Airtel hits record high as ARPU improves in December quarter
• ITI withdraws Rs 1400 crore FPO
• AGR dues: We have sought 10 years to pay principal, says Vodafone CEO
• PSUs owe telecom ministry Rs 2.65 lakh crore: MoS Sanjay Dhotre
• Government to sanction all 1.12 crore houses under PMAY by next month.
• Hopeful of listing LIC in next fiscal: DEA Secretary Atanu Chakraborty