Morning News Headlines (4th feb 2020)
• Deepak Nitrite: Q3 profit jumps to Rs 157 cr versus Rs 39.7 cr, revenue jumps 44.2% to Rs 1,119.9 cr YoY.
• Affle India: Q3 profit jumps 31.33% to Rs 21.45 cr, revenue rises 27.4% to Rs 94.46 cr YoY.
• GSK Pharma: Q3 loss at Rs 661.16 cr versus profit at Rs 113.67 crore, revenue dips 5.7% to Rs 778.59 cr YoY.
• JK Cement: Company successfully commissioned grey cement grinding capacity in Rajasthan and UP.
• GMR Infrastructure: GMR Hyderabad International Airport signs agreement to operate Bidar Airport in Karnataka.
• Banks credit grows by 7.21%, deposits by 9.51%: RBI data
• Govt very transparent in setting new fiscal deficit target: FM Sitharaman
• Govt not included AGR dues payment in Budget 2020-21: DEA Secretary
• Manufacturing PMI signals revival, hits 8-year high of 55.3 in January.
• LIC IPO: Interest of policyholders will be protected, says Anurag Thakur
• RBI to come out with last monetary policy for FY20 on Thursday.
• Analysts expect RBI to hike rates in 2020, see FY21 fiscal deficit target challenging.
• BHEL bags second hydroelectric project order in Nepal.
• IDBI Bank raises Rs 745 crore through Basel-III bonds.
• Godrej Properties Q3 profit up 9% at Rs 45 crore; sales bookings down 22% at Rs 1,189 crore.
To know more about morning news