Morning News Headlines (19th Feb 2020)
• Shree Cement: Shree Cement to replace Yes Bank in Nifty 50 w.e.f March 27.
• Oil India: Stock will stop trading in Futures & Options segment with effect from May 4.
• SBI: SBI Cards IPO to be launched on March 2, offer price likely to be Rs 745-775 per share - CNBC-TV18 sources.
• Balkrishna Industries: HDFC MF sold 2.07 percent stake in company on February 17.
• HCL Technologies: Company received order from Stanley Black & Decker for digital services.
• Jet Airways COC extends deadline for submitting resolution to March 9.
• AGR dues: Vodafone Idea on the brink as DoT may invoke bank guarantees.
• Sugar exports picking up even as delays in release of subsidy loom.
• No reason to doubt govt will meet fiscal deficit targets: RBI Guv backs FM
• Voda Idea: As threat of closure looms, Kumar Mangalam Birla meets DoT secy
• Moody’s lowers Apac growth forecast for 2020 to 5.2% due to coronavirus.
• India’s sugar export may cross 5 million tonne this year: ISMA
• Gujarat govt partners with SBI to facilitate MSME loans.
• Reduction in lending rates insufficient to boost credit growth: BofA Securities
• China to waive tariffs on US medical imports amid Coronavirus outbreak.