Morning News Headlines (14th Feb 2020)
• Vodafone Idea: Posts a loss of Rs 6,453.2 crore for the December quarter of FY20 against a loss of Rs 5,004.6 crore posted in the corresponding quarter of the previous financial year.
• Avenue Supermarts: Floor price for OFS set at Rs 2,049 per share, promoters to sell up to 1.48 cr shares.
• Future Retail: Q3 profit dips 16.7 percent to Rs 165 cr, revenue declines 3.3 percent to Rs 5,193.2 cr YoY.
• Page Industries: Q3 profit drops 14.6 percent to Rs 87 cr, revenue rises 7.5 percent to Rs 793.8 cr YoY.
• Apollo Hospitals: Q3 profit rises 9 percent to Rs 94.8 cr, revenue rises 16.6 percent to Rs 2,529.5 cr YoY.
• SC to hear telcos' plea seeking new schedule of AGR payments on Friday.
• Foreign investors turn net buyers in Dec quarter, pump in $ 6.3 bn.
• YES Bank jumps 5% as lender gets EoIs from JC Flowers, Silver Point
• NCDEX files papers for Rs 500-crore IPO, third listing by an exchange
• CARE Ratings drops 8% as Chairman Mainak steps down after forensic probe.
• Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories share price hits 52-week high after finalising deal with Wockhardt.
• Long-term reverse repos to have fixed interest rate: RBI
• Jewellery industry urges govt to reduce import duty on gold, polished diamonds.
• Bharti Airtel raises additional USD 250 million via perpetual bonds.
• Banks credit grows at 7.13% in second half of January.