Morning News Headlines (13th feb 2020)
• Ashok Leyland: Q3 profit falls 93% to Rs 27.7 cr, revenue dips 36.5% to Rs 4,015.6 cr YoY.
• Torrent Power: Q3 profit rises 77% to Rs 419.4 cr, revenue declines 5.4% to Rs 3,079 cr YoY.
• NBCC: Q3 profit slips 40.8% to Rs 49.5 cr, revenue falls 20.9% to Rs 1,930 cr YoY.
• Pricol: Q3 loss at Rs 55.1 cr versus a loss of Rs 13 cr, revenue dips 14.3% to Rs 286.13 cr YoY.
• Yes Bank: India Ratings cut long-term issuer rating to 'A-' from 'A', citing delayed fundraising.
• January retail inflation at 56-month high of 7.59%; Dec IIP shrinks 0.3%.
• Capital infusion of Rs 2,500 cr in 3 general insurance cos gets Cabinet nod.
• CCI rejects complaint of unfair biz practices against Jio, other telcos.
• HEG plunges 14% on poor Q3 earnings, Co posts net loss of Rs 1.23 crore.
• SPARC slips 10% as USFDA rejects cancer drug application.
• NCDEX files offer document for IPO
• Tata Sons to hike stake in Tata Chemicals to 25.26 per cent by acquiring shares from group firms.
• Dr Reddy’s to acquire Wockhardt’s select generics for Rs 1850 crore.
• Mutual funds log Rs 1.2 lakh cr inflow in January on infusion in liquid schemes.
• Govt focussing on khadi, village industries to boost job creation, says Nitin Gadkari