Morning News Headlines (11th Feb 2020)
• ITC: Company hiked prices across various lengths of cigarettes by 10-12 percent - Source CNBC-TV18.
• Chalet Hotels: Q3 profit jumps 126 percent to Rs 33.4 cr, revenue rises 12.4 percent to Rs 278.1 cr YoY.
• Oil India: Q3 profit dips 35.2 percent to Rs 406.4 cr, revenue slips 5.5 percent to Rs 2,952 cr QoQ.
• Bombay Dyeing: Q3 profit at Rs 162.4 cr versus the loss of Rs 159.3 crore, revenue dips 8.6 percent to Rs 377.7 cr YoY.
• IOL Chemicals: Q3 profit rises 19.5 percent to Rs 98 cr, revenue rises 6.9 percent to Rs 511.2 cr YoY.
• Banks to get 5-year CRR relief for lending to auto, housing, MSMEs.
• Domestic passenger vehicle sales down 6.2% in Jan; car sales slide 8%: SIAM
• IL&FS gets approval for claims towards Rs 2,700 crore stalled road projects.
• INOX Leisure soars 9% in two days in weak market on healthy Q3 results.
• Easier RBI asset quality norms puts banks at risk, mar transparency: Fitch
• GAIL Q3 net dips 25% as marketing margins drop.
• Union Bank of India Q3 net zooms to Rs 575 crore as bad loans shrink.
• Bank of Baroda cuts MCLR by up to 10 bps.
• SC to hear in April plea by Vedanta group seeking resumption of iron-ore mining in Goa.
• BSNL, Air India, MTNL highest loss-making PSUs in FY19; ONGC most profitable: Survey