Morning News Headlines (10th Feb 2020)
• Cipla expands women's health portfolio through the acquisition of 4 key brands from Wanbury.
• J&K Bank board approves raising up to Rs 500 crore via a share issue to the government.
• Yes Bank: Lender gets shareholders' nod to raise up to Rs 10,000 cr via equity share issuance/convertible securities.
• Tata Steel: Q3 consolidated loss at Rs 1,228 cr vs profit of Rs 1,753.1 cr, revenue dips 8.6% to Rs 35,520.4 cr YoY.
• Godfrey Phillips Q3: Net profit up 39.1 percent at Rs 114 crore versus Rs 81.9 crore, revenue up 14.3 percent at Rs 761.3 crore versus Rs 666.8 crore, YoY
• 12% tax revenue growth achievable in 2020-21 fiscal, says Revenue Secretary.
• Govt wants continuous engagement with businesses, industries: FM Sitharaman
• Weak volumes, iron ore demand take sheen off NMDC's Q3 performance.
• Reliance-BP to auction more gas from KG-D6 offshore block this month.
• Indian firms' foreign borrowings dip 45% to $2.09 bn in Dec 2019: RBI data
• Govt likely to sell 5% stake in SAIL in current FY; may fetch Rs 1,000 crore.
• FPIs remain net buyers in capital markets in February so far; invest Rs 5,177 crore.
• DLF targets Rs 5,000 cr revenue by FY’22 from the sale of independent floors in Gurugram, Panchkula
• Anand Mahindra to continue as Mahindra & Mahindra executive chairman till next year.
• Mahindra & Mahindra Q3 profit slumps 73 per cent to Rs 380 crore.