Morning News Headlines
• Divis Labs: US FDA clears the company's unit-II in Andhra Pradesh.
• Hindustan Unilever: Q3 profit rises 11.9% to Rs 1,616 cr, revenue increases 2.6% to Rs 9,808 cr YoY.
• J&K Bank: Q3 net loss at Rs 916.8 cr versus a profit of Rs 93.8 cr, NII rises 15.3% to Rs 1,208.2 cr YoY.
• Castrol: Q3 profit jumps 28% to Rs 271.3 cr, revenue dips 2.1% to Rs 1,011.8 cr YoY.
• Vedanta: Q3 profit increases 14.3% to Rs 2,665 cr, revenue declines 0.9% to Rs 21,126 cr YoY.
• Tech Mahindra's deal wins of over $1.3 bn keeping Street sentiment positive.
• Revival in sight: Economic Survey pegs FY21 GDP growth at 6-6.5%.
• Macquarie downgrades RIL to 'underperform', says will buy around Rs 1,200.
• Wipro slips over 2% after Abidali Neemuchwala steps down as MD and CEO.
• Amber Enterprises soars 9% on robust Q3 earnings; zooms 47% in January.
• Green shoots: GST collection crosses Rs 1.1 lakh crore in January.
• SBI share price spikes as Q3 net profit jumps, asset quality improves.
• Bank of India reports net profit of Rs 106 crore in Q3.
• Bharti Airtel says its name removed from DGFT blacklist.
• LIC Housing Finance profit flat at Rs 597 crore, provisions rise.