Morning News Headlines
• RBI MPC to decide on rate cut, change in policy stance today
• ArcelorMittal readies India team to run Essar Steel
• Siddhartha Lal exits Royal Enfield as Eicher seeks to shed 'family-run' tag
• 12 Feb circular quashed, RBI leaves it to banks to decide on NPA accounts
• ADB cuts its India GDP growth forecast for 2019-20, a day ahead of RBI policy
• Below-normal monsoon likely this year, El Nino effect to blame: Skymet
• Telecom dept to seek EC's nod before moving Cabinet on VRS for MTNL, BSNL
• Reliance Industries invests Rs 700 crore in AI start-up Haptik Infotech
• Emcure launches generic breast cancer drug 40% cheaper than innovator's
• Textiles major Raymond forays into real estate with Thane project
• Bank, Realty, Auto stocks in focus: RBI will announce monetary policy committee decision on April 4
• Coffee Day Enterprises: Company to invest Rs 26 crore in Coffee Day Consultancy Services.
• GRUH Finance receives observation letters from stock exchanges for amalgamation of the company into and with the Bandhan Bank
• Tata Global Beverages' Russian subsidiary being liquidated consequent to completion of the restructuring
• Suven Life Sciences: Company secured product patents in Israel, Japan, New Zealand and Sri Lanka.